WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF A GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE?
The General English course, from elementary to advanced, focus on all learning aspects of the English language such as: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation. General English courses emphasize the importance of the student’s oral communication skills as well as grammar and vocabulary, facilitating the learning process through exercises and fun games in English that helps students to improve their ability to speak the language. Students received periodic tests that help teachers to verify their level and development of English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TO THE GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE?
The General English course aim to help anyone who wants to improve their writing and reading skills as well as oral and understanding of the language at all levels: Basic, Intermediate or Advanced.
KEY POINTS OF THE GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE
- Courses start every Monday.
- Timetable: Morning/Afternoon/Evening
- Level of English: Elementary to Advance
- Hours per week: From 15 to 30 hours per week depending on the level of intensity of the course.
- Duration of each class: 50 -60 minutes.
Find Your Course
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE?
The Business English course follows the same structure as the General English course but it also includes extra vocabulary used in the business world as well as writing techniques that help students to perform better in their professional life and improve their interpersonal and communication skills in English.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE?
The Business English course is for young adults and professionals who wish to boost their career and become more fluent in English through learning vocabulary corresponding to different areas of interest and specific industries.
KEY POINTS OF THE BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE
- Vocabulary and business terminology
- Useful expressions and communication skills in business situations
- Writing business correspondence
- Presentation techniques and interview skills